Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Sale and Some CT LO's

Before I share some CT LO's with you this morning, I want to point you to Michelle's Digitals store. Currently all Michelle's designs are on sale - everything is 30% off. So hurry over to Digitals to stock up on some gorgeous designs.

As Michelle mentioned on Friday, her 'Garden of Dreams' is again for sale. Now you can get this marvelous kit at Digitals. This kit is extremely versatile :). The background papers are rich in colors and the elements awesome for any kind of LO. To get you some ideas what you can do with the kit, I thought I share some LO's with you...

LO by Alyssa:


LO by Laura:


LO by Madae:


LO by Iris:


I hope that the LO's will give you a little inspiration to scrap your photos. Have a super blessed day. Happy scrapping...

No comments: