Saturday, August 1, 2009

'Sweetest Joy' Released




I am so excited to tell you about Michelle's brand new kit "Sweetest Joy". The kit is now available exclusively at Digitals

First off, I want to congratulate Demetria (ladydsw00) on winning the kit. Marvelous name for such an awesome kit. Demetria - I hope you will enjoy this kit as much as we do.

Here are a couple of pages created with Sweetest Joy. The first page is by Michelle, the designer of the kit. I just love how she blended the photo into the date-wheel...


I too was able to 'play' with this soft-colored kit...


I hope to share more LO's with you by the middle of next week. If you have purchased the kit, please let us know in the comment section with a link. We would love to leave you some love in the gallery...

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a blessed and marvelous weekend.

Iris aka Eph2810

No comments: