Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Fall Kit & Some Inspiration


Wahoo!!!! Time for Fall (or Spring if you are in New Zealand)...I love Fall; I love the rich colors that come with the Fall season. Check out Michelle's new kit "My Favourite Season". Isn't it gorgeous? The papers are warm and rich, and the textures are marvelous. The kit is now available exclusively at Digitals. You also can purchase elements, papers, and the alpha separately.

I also wanted to share some LO's with you. Laura created a stunning page with Michelle's kit "Sweetest Joy" -- Isn't it stunning???


I was able to make a page with Michelle's new kit "My Favourite Season". I am currently working on a Faithbook to print off. I thought that the colors from Michelle's new kit were perfect for my letter "T" for treasures :) ...


Michelle used the papers from Amazing Art - Oceans and her Surfs Up - World of Words to create this awesome page. Isn't the photo gorgeous?


My page using Amazing Art ~ Oceans and Surfs Up - Worlds of Words...

Ane created this sweet page with Michelle's kit 'Sweetest Joy'...


I hope that these pages will get your creative juices flowing :) ...Please link up in the comment section to your LO's using Michelle's designs so we can you leave you some love :) ...

Happy scrapping...

Iris aka Eph2810

No comments: