Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Daily Downloads at Digitals - and a brand new paper pack to match!

I am thrilled to be providing my brand new Gobble Gobble kit as the daily download. There is something for everyone in this kit, it is perfect for family gatherings, Thanksgiving, celebrating autumn/fall and a myriad of other possibilities.

I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it. Come by every day Nov. 5-19 for for a couple of pieces until you've got it all!


Glowing with gorgeous rich Autumn colours, this wonderful paper pack is perfect to go with my Gobble Gobble kit available as the Daily Download while I am the Spotlight Designer! Run and scoop up the daily pieces of that kit for free, and purchase this perfectly matching paper pack.

As a special gift for you, I have included for FREE an amazing colourblocked paper!

No comments: